We have 2 answers for the clue Croaker. See the results below.
- Budweiser ad creature
- Enchanted prince, perhaps
- Onetime tadpole
- Symbol of the WB network
- Throat trouble
- Prince before being kissed, in a fairy tale
- Throat problem
- Mark Twain's Dan'l was one
- Creature that goes "ribbit!"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 07, 2009
- Washington Post - September 29, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 22, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 30, 2006
- LA Times - December 25, 2005
- LA Times - November 04, 2005
- Washington Post - November 12, 2000
- New York Times - July 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Croaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!