Clue: Throat problem
We have 2 answers for the clue Throat problem. See the results below.
- Budweiser ad creature
- Enchanted prince, perhaps
- Onetime tadpole
- Symbol of the WB network
- Throat trouble
- Prince before being kissed, in a fairy tale
- Mark Twain's Dan'l was one
- Creature that goes "ribbit!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 31, 2016
- New York Times - September 28, 2014
- Washington Post - January 16, 2013
- LA Times - December 05, 2011
- LA Times - April 14, 2010
- Washington Post - December 08, 2008
- New York Times - January 28, 2008
- USA Today - March 16, 2007
- New York Times - April 05, 2005
- Washington Post - February 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Throat problem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!