Clue: Crow, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Crow, for one. See the results below.
- Delaware or Missouri
- Cree, e.g.
- Geronimo or Sitting Bull
- Portmanteau word for a certain native
- Cherokee or Sioux, e.g. (Abbr.)
- Ute or Cree
- Cherokee or Sioux, e.g.
- Language family spanning two continents
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 09, 2017
- Washington Post - October 15, 2006
- Washington Post - November 07, 2004
- New York Times - February 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Crow, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!