AMERIND is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Crow, for one
- Delaware or Missouri
- Cree, e.g.
- Geronimo or Sitting Bull
- Portmanteau word for a certain native
- Cherokee or Sioux, e.g. (Abbr.)
- Ute or Cree
- Cherokee or Sioux, e.g.
- Language family spanning two continents
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 13, 2013
- Universal - February 24, 2013
- New York Times - November 01, 2012
- Universal - June 09, 2012
- LA Times - September 04, 2010
- Washington Post - October 15, 2006
- New York Times - May 25, 2005
- Washington Post - December 04, 2002
- New York Times - November 16, 2002
- New York Times - February 04, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer amerind that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!