Clue: Cry before sudden death
We have 1 answer for the clue Cry before sudden death. See the results below.
- Declaration before going into overtime
- Comment from someone who knows the score?
- Comment when no one is up
- Shout evoked by a dead heat
- 20-20 observation?
- "Nobody wins!"
- Rare announcement after balloting
- "Now we go to overtime"
- "I guess everyone wins today!"
- Statement of equality
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cry before sudden death that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!