Clue: Declaration before going into overtime
We have 1 answer for the clue Declaration before going into overtime. See the results below.
- Cry before sudden death
- Comment from someone who knows the score?
- Comment when no one is up
- Shout evoked by a dead heat
- 20-20 observation?
- "Nobody wins!"
- Rare announcement after balloting
- "Now we go to overtime"
- "I guess everyone wins today!"
- Statement of equality
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Declaration before going into overtime that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!