Clue: Cry for "poor Yorick"
We have 1 answer for the clue Cry for "poor Yorick". See the results below.
- Despondent comment
- "Oh, woe!"
- Griever's exclamation
- Woeful word
- Cry for what might have been
- "I am miserable"
- "Woe is me!"
- "___, 'tis true I have gone here and there": Shak.
- Start of Hamlet's "Yorick" speech
- Word for poor Yorick
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 17, 2015
- Washington Post - January 22, 2010
- New York Times - October 23, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Cry for "poor Yorick" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!