Clue: Word for poor Yorick
We have 1 answer for the clue Word for poor Yorick. See the results below.
- Despondent comment
- "Oh, woe!"
- Cry for "poor Yorick"
- Griever's exclamation
- Woeful word
- Cry for what might have been
- "I am miserable"
- "Woe is me!"
- "___, 'tis true I have gone here and there": Shak.
- Start of Hamlet's "Yorick" speech
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 05, 2008
- Washington Post - April 26, 2001
- New York Times - January 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Word for poor Yorick that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!