Clue: Cry of victory
We have 4 answers for the clue Cry of victory. See the results below.
- "It's O.K. with me"
- Ivan's da
- Molly Bloom's last word in "Ulysses"
- Sycophant's response
- Thumbs up
- Agreeable word
- Up, as a vote
- "You bet!"
- It's positive
- Exclamation of affirmation
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 18, 2013
- Washington Post - February 26, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 05, 2010
- I Swear Crossword - January 15, 2010
- New York Times - January 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cry of victory that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!