Clue: It's positive
We have 2 answers for the clue It's positive. See the results below.
- "It's O.K. with me"
- Ivan's da
- Molly Bloom's last word in "Ulysses"
- Sycophant's response
- Thumbs up
- Cry of victory
- Agreeable word
- Up, as a vote
- "You bet!"
- Exclamation of affirmation
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 19, 2003
- New York Times - April 18, 2003
- New York Times - March 12, 2000
- New York Times - May 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue It's positive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!