Clue: Cup name
We have 1 answer for the clue Cup name. See the results below.
- __ Cup, annual tennis event since August 8, 1900
- University of California campus
- University of California site
- Benjamin ___, first black general in the U.S. Army
- Rat Pack member Sammy
- California Gov. Gray ___
- 17-Across figure
- ___ Cup
- Geena of "The Fly"
- Nancy who married Ronald Reagan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Cup name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!