Clue: University of California campus
We have 2 answers for the clue University of California campus. See the results below.
- __ Cup, annual tennis event since August 8, 1900
- University of California site
- Benjamin ___, first black general in the U.S. Army
- Rat Pack member Sammy
- California Gov. Gray ___
- 17-Across figure
- ___ Cup
- Cup name
- Geena of "The Fly"
- Nancy who married Ronald Reagan
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 18, 2007
- Netword - September 01, 2007
- New York Times - April 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue University of California campus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!