Clue: Cut a rug
We have 3 answers for the clue Cut a rug. See the results below.
- Monkey or pony
- Prom, say
- Twist or stomp
- Pony or monkey
- "Shall we ___?"
- Domain of one of the Muses
- Pageant routine
- Break ___
- Charleston, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 06, 2016
- New York Times - September 03, 2015
- Washington Post - August 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 22, 2005
- New York Times - December 27, 2003
- New York Times - April 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Cut a rug that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!