Clue: Dame's introduction
We have 2 answers for the clue Dame's introduction. See the results below.
- The Hunchback's "our"
- ___ dame
- Dame's introduction?
- __ Dame (French cathedral)
- Our counterpart in France?
- ___ Dame University
- Our, in Tours
- Dame preceder, in football and French
- Dame's intro?
- Dame preceder, in football
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 24, 2014
- USA Today - August 15, 2013
- Washington Post - August 29, 2012
- Washington Post - November 12, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - September 24, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - July 09, 2010
- Universal - February 26, 2009
- Universal - January 17, 2007
- New York Times - April 29, 2005
- USA Today - September 10, 2004
- New York Times - August 15, 2004
- New York Times - May 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Dame's introduction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!