Clue: "Dancing Queen" pop group
We have 1 answer for the clue "Dancing Queen" pop group. See the results below.
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
- "Fernando" group
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 30, 2017
- Universal - November 19, 2016
- Washington Post - August 01, 2014
- New York Times - May 29, 2001
- New York Times - December 31, 1996
- New York Times - December 17, 1996
Found an answer for the clue "Dancing Queen" pop group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!