Clue: "SOS" singers
We have 1 answer for the clue "SOS" singers. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
- "Fernando" group
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 01, 2013
- Washington Post - December 31, 2011
- Universal - March 18, 2007
- Washington Post - October 07, 2005
- New York Times - June 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "SOS" singers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!