Clue: Daniel's "Sonnets to ___"
We have 1 answer for the clue Daniel's "Sonnets to ___". See the results below.
- Shepherdess in Virgil's "Eclogues"
- Novelist Ephron
- Ionian festival honoring Apollo
- One of the Ephrons
- "Hanging Up" novelist Ephron
- Screenwriter Ephron
- Writer Ephron
- "Michael" co-screenwriter Ephron
- ''Hanging Up'' novelist Ephron
- Producer Ephron
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Daniel's "Sonnets to ___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!