Clue: Novelist Ephron
We have 2 answers for the clue Novelist Ephron. See the results below.
- Daniel's "Sonnets to ___"
- Shepherdess in Virgil's "Eclogues"
- Ionian festival honoring Apollo
- One of the Ephrons
- "Hanging Up" novelist Ephron
- Screenwriter Ephron
- Writer Ephron
- "Michael" co-screenwriter Ephron
- ''Hanging Up'' novelist Ephron
- Producer Ephron
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 16, 2013
- Universal - October 05, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 20, 2010
- Universal - August 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 26, 2006
- New York Times - June 22, 2004
- New York Times - October 28, 2001
- New York Times - January 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Novelist Ephron that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!