Clue: Dark spot in outer space
We have 1 answer for the clue Dark spot in outer space. See the results below.
- Very attractive body?
- Nothing can escape from one
- Gravitational collapse consequence, in theory
- There's no escaping it
- Astronomical body
- Result of a star's collapse
- There's no escaping this
- Term popularized by physicist John Wheeler
- Hawking's astronomical body
- Subject for Stephen Hawking
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Dark spot in outer space that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!