BLACKHOLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Dark spot in outer space
- Very attractive body?
- Nothing can escape from one
- Gravitational collapse consequence, in theory
- There's no escaping it
- Astronomical body
- Result of a star's collapse
- There's no escaping this
- Term popularized by physicist John Wheeler
- Hawking's astronomical body
- Subject for Stephen Hawking
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 27, 2016
- LA Times - April 20, 2016
- LA Times - May 17, 2014
- New York Times - February 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 18, 2012
- Universal - June 02, 2007
- New York Times - August 15, 2006
- LA Times - July 11, 2005
- New York Times - March 12, 2002
- New York Times - December 18, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer blackhole that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!