Clue: Daughter of King Lear
We have 2 answers for the clue Daughter of King Lear. See the results below.
- One of Lear's daughters
- The Duke of Cornwall's wife, in Shakespeare
- Reagan Cabinet member
- Reagan's first Treasury secretary
- Wife of the Duke of Cornwall, in Shakespeare
- Daughter of Lear
- Possessed girl in "The Exorcist"
- Duke of Cornwall's wife
- Goneril's victim
- King Lear's youngest daughter
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 25, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 28, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 12, 2010
- Netword - November 04, 2007
- Washington Post - February 12, 2007
- New York Times - December 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Daughter of King Lear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!