Clue: The Duke of Cornwall's wife, in Shakespeare
We have 1 answer for the clue The Duke of Cornwall's wife, in Shakespeare. See the results below.
- One of Lear's daughters
- Daughter of King Lear
- Reagan Cabinet member
- Reagan's first Treasury secretary
- Wife of the Duke of Cornwall, in Shakespeare
- Daughter of Lear
- Possessed girl in "The Exorcist"
- Duke of Cornwall's wife
- Goneril's victim
- King Lear's youngest daughter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue The Duke of Cornwall's wife, in Shakespeare that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!