Clue: "David Copperfield" woman
We have 1 answer for the clue "David Copperfield" woman. See the results below.
- Dumb ___ (scatterbrain)
- ___ Maar (Picasso subject)
- ___ Maar (Picasso mistress and subject)
- Mrs. David Copperfield
- Destructive 1964 Florida hurricane
- The first Mrs. Copperfield
- "Dumb" girl of old comics
- "Dumb ___" ("Blondie" forerunner)
- David Copperfield's first wife
- "Dumb" girl of comicdom
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 10, 2002
- New York Times - September 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "David Copperfield" woman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!