Clue: Day, in Hebrew
We have 2 answers for the clue Day, in Hebrew. See the results below.
- Day, to Dayan
- Day in Jerusalem
- ___ Kippur
- Israeli day
- __ Kippur
- "Day" in Hebrew
- Hebrew for "day"
- Day on a Hebrew calendar
- Hebrew day
- ___ Kippur (Day of Atonement)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 07, 2014
- New York Sun - November 06, 2007
- Washington Post - October 19, 2001
- New York Times - September 17, 1999
- New York Times - June 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Day, in Hebrew that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!