Clue: D.C. pol
We have 3 answers for the clue D.C. pol. See the results below.
- One in it for the long term?: Abbr.
- Boxer's title" Abbr.
- Leg. title
- Thurmond, e.g.: Abbr.
- Indonesian money
- D'Amato or Dodd: Abbr.
- Boxer's title: Abbr.
- Capitol Hill V.I.P.: Abbr.
- D.C. dignitary
- D.C. toiler
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 02, 2017
- Universal - March 04, 2017
- Universal - December 09, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 29, 2012
- Washington Post - November 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 21, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - November 12, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 20, 2008
- New York Times - August 19, 2007
- LA Times - March 04, 2007
- Washington Post - October 16, 2005
- New York Sun - October 07, 2004
- Washington Post - November 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue D.C. pol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!