Clue: D.C. type
We have 1 answer for the clue D.C. type. See the results below.
- Campaign pro
- Professional runner?
- Campaigner, for short
- Person in a race
- Machine part?
- Washington wheeler-dealer
- Ward heeler
- Capitol figure
- Seat seeker
- Washington denizen
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 16, 2015
- Universal - April 05, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 10, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 23, 2009
- Washington Post - August 14, 2006
- New York Times - April 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue D.C. type that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!