Clue: DDE predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue DDE predecessor. See the results below.
- 57-Down's predecessor
- Presidential inits.
- Former White House inits.
- Presidential monogram
- 33d Pres.
- Pres. initials
- Honolulu hrs.
- Former D.C. inits.
- Potsdam Conference attendee: Abbr.
- Inits. in 1940's news
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 28, 2015
- Washington Post - January 29, 2014
- LA Times - March 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 04, 2009
- LA Times - October 23, 2007
- USA Today - November 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue DDE predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!