Clue: Debts, symbolically
We have 1 answer for the clue Debts, symbolically. See the results below.
- Losses, in accounting
- Loss indicator
- Fiscal downward spiral, figuratively
- It may be used to write down a write-off
- Indicator of a bad bottom line
- Financial losses, figuratively
- Symbol of debt
- It may be used for a write-off
- Indication of losses
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - August 23, 2013
- New York Times - December 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Debts, symbolically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!