Clue: Losses, in accounting
We have 1 answer for the clue Losses, in accounting. See the results below.
- Debts, symbolically
- Loss indicator
- Fiscal downward spiral, figuratively
- It may be used to write down a write-off
- Indicator of a bad bottom line
- Financial losses, figuratively
- Symbol of debt
- It may be used for a write-off
- Indication of losses
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Losses, in accounting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!