Clue: Decorator's base
We have 1 answer for the clue Decorator's base. See the results below.
- Candle holder
- Party centerpiece
- It may be tiered
- Order for a party caterer
- Bake sale order
- It may be upside-down
- Word that can follow the end of 16-, 22-, 31-, 40-, 45- or 56-Across
- Wedding reception centerpiece
- Word that can follow the ends of 17-, 31-, 38-, 50- and 64-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Decorator's base that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!