We have 2 answers for the clue Deferral. See the results below.
- Consolation of a sort
- Coupon for future purchase of an out-of-stock item
- Something a fair-weather fan might use?
- Ticket stub, at times
- Baseball-game ticket stub
- Spectator's second chance
- Ticket for a makeup game
- Ticket for a postponed ballgame
- Do-over coupon
- Sellout extension
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 08, 2011
- New York Times - May 05, 2007
- New York Times - September 25, 1999
- New York Times - February 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Deferral that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!