RAINCHECK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Consolation of a sort
- Coupon for future purchase of an out-of-stock item
- Something a fair-weather fan might use?
- Ticket stub, at times
- Baseball-game ticket stub
- Spectator's second chance
- Ticket for a makeup game
- Ticket for a postponed ballgame
- Do-over coupon
- Sellout extension
- Postponement ... or what was not performed in 17-, 31- and 48-Across?
- Dorm V.I.P. having to move his king?
- Ticket from a postponed ball game
- Insurance for a rained-out game
- Coupon for an out-of-stock item
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 07, 2017
- Universal - June 20, 2015
- LA Times - July 08, 2013
- New York Times - November 22, 2012
- LA Times - June 22, 2012
- Netword - June 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 21, 2009
- Washington Post - September 08, 2007
- Netword - August 20, 2007
- New York Sun - January 17, 2007
- Netword - May 18, 2006
- Netword - June 01, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 18, 2004
- New York Times - September 22, 2004
- USA Today - March 04, 2004
- New York Times - February 20, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer raincheck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!