Clue: Delinquent G.I.
We have 2 answers for the clue Delinquent G.I.. See the results below.
- A wanted man, maybe
- Roll call misser
- M.P.'s prize
- In trouble, in the Army
- One gone but not forgotten
- Military no-show
- One who's decamped?
- Missing from the Marines, say
- Sans pass
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 03, 2014
- Washington Post - October 20, 2010
- Washington Post - October 07, 2010
- Netword - December 06, 2009
- USA Today - June 02, 2008
- Washington Post - May 23, 2008
- New York Times - October 29, 2007
- New York Times - December 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Delinquent G.I. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!