Clue: Deprive of one's nerve
We have 1 answer for the clue Deprive of one's nerve. See the results below.
- Deprive of courage
- Cause to lose one's nerve
- Castrate, metaphorically
- Sap of courage
- Break the spirit of
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 31, 2013
- USA Today - November 13, 2012
- Universal - June 22, 2012
- USA Today - November 09, 2010
- Universal - April 02, 2010
- New York Times - March 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Deprive of one's nerve that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!