We have 2 answers for the clue Emasculate. See the results below.
- Deprive of one's nerve
- Deprive of courage
- Cause to lose one's nerve
- Castrate, metaphorically
- Sap of courage
- Break the spirit of
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 16, 2011
- New York Times - December 25, 2008
- New York Times - June 26, 2005
- New York Times - May 28, 2004
- Washington Post - May 16, 2002
- New York Times - March 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Emasculate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!