Clue: Deprived (of)
We have 2 answers for the clue Deprived (of). See the results below.
- Stripped (of)
- Cut off from, with "of"
- Suffering a loss
- Robbed (of)
- Deprived, as of happiness
- Sorrowful through loss
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 20, 2017
- LA Times - March 24, 2017
- Washington Post - January 18, 2015
- Washington Post - December 07, 2009
- USA Today - February 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 11, 2004
- New York Times - June 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Deprived (of) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!