Clue: Descriptive wd.
We have 1 answer for the clue Descriptive wd.. See the results below.
- Kind of genl.
- Dict. label
- Tall, dark or handsome: Abbr.
- Modifier: Abbr.
- Hot or cold, e.g.: Abbr.
- Modifying wd.
- Large or small, grammatically: Abbr.
- Word modifier: Abbr.
- Modifying word: Abbr.
- Part of speech: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 14, 2014
- LA Times - April 01, 2013
- LA Times - May 04, 2011
- New York Times - May 28, 2006
- New York Times - September 11, 2002
- New York Times - September 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Descriptive wd. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!