Clue: Modifying wd.
We have 1 answer for the clue Modifying wd.. See the results below.
- Kind of genl.
- Dict. label
- Tall, dark or handsome: Abbr.
- Descriptive wd.
- Modifier: Abbr.
- Hot or cold, e.g.: Abbr.
- Large or small, grammatically: Abbr.
- Word modifier: Abbr.
- Modifying word: Abbr.
- Part of speech: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 17, 2017
- LA Times - May 23, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - May 03, 2009
- Washington Post - October 17, 2008
- Washington Post - April 21, 2008
- USA Today - August 31, 2007
- New York Times - May 19, 2004
- Washington Post - August 29, 2001
- New York Times - August 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Modifying wd. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!