Clue: Designer fragrance
We have 2 answers for the clue Designer fragrance. See the results below.
- It "waits at the crossway of the stars," wrote Borges
- All the time in the world
- "___ was in our lips and eyes": "Antony and Cleopatra"
- "It is the sea / Gone with the sun," wrote Rimbaud
- "Thou pleasing, dreadful thought," to Addison
- "A moment is a concentrated ___": Emerson
- Forever and a day
- "Architecture aims at __": Wren
- Facetious waiting period
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 03, 2014
- New York Times - April 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Designer fragrance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!