Clue: It "waits at the crossway of the stars," wrote Borges
We have 1 answer for the clue It "waits at the crossway of the stars," wrote Borges. See the results below.
- Designer fragrance
- All the time in the world
- "___ was in our lips and eyes": "Antony and Cleopatra"
- "It is the sea / Gone with the sun," wrote Rimbaud
- "Thou pleasing, dreadful thought," to Addison
- "A moment is a concentrated ___": Emerson
- Forever and a day
- "Architecture aims at __": Wren
- Facetious waiting period
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue It "waits at the crossway of the stars," wrote Borges that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!