Clue: Diamond great Hodges
We have 1 answer for the clue Diamond great Hodges. See the results below.
- TV actor Gerard
- Old Dodger great Hodges
- "Drums Along the Mohawk" hero
- Novelist Scott-Heron
- Gerard of "Soldier's Fortune"
- Jazz composer Evans
- Teammate of Jackie and Pee Wee
- Hodges of the Dodgers
- Dodger great Hodges
- Jazz arranger Evans
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 08, 2014
- New York Times - July 08, 2007
- New York Times - August 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Diamond great Hodges that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!