Clue: Hodges of the Dodgers
We have 1 answer for the clue Hodges of the Dodgers. See the results below.
- TV actor Gerard
- Old Dodger great Hodges
- "Drums Along the Mohawk" hero
- Novelist Scott-Heron
- Gerard of "Soldier's Fortune"
- Jazz composer Evans
- Teammate of Jackie and Pee Wee
- Diamond great Hodges
- Dodger great Hodges
- Jazz arranger Evans
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 21, 2012
- LA Times - December 28, 2009
- New York Sun - May 09, 2005
- New York Times - May 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hodges of the Dodgers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!