Clue: Diamond judge
We have 2 answers for the clue Diamond judge. See the results below.
- Object of invective, often
- Strike caller
- "Kill the ___!" (ball park cry)
- Diamond authority
- There's one at home
- Person in a mask
- Authority on diamonds?
- Person with a chest pad
- Person at home
- One who may be found at home
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 01, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 03, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 17, 2006
- Washington Post - March 24, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Diamond judge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!