Clue: Dictator player of 1940
We have 1 answer for the clue Dictator player of 1940. See the results below.
- Bowlegged comic of classic films
- 1992 Oscar-nominated title role for Robert Downey Jr.
- Comedian with a bowler hat
- See 37-Across
- 'Limelight' star
- Little Tramp portrayer Charlie
- "Modern Times" star
- Comic-genius Charlie
- UNITED ARTISTS COFOUNDER
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Dictator player of 1940 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!