CHAPLIN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Dictator player of 1940
- Bowlegged comic of classic films
- 1992 Oscar-nominated title role for Robert Downey Jr.
- Comedian with a bowler hat
- See 37-Across
- 'Limelight' star
- Little Tramp portrayer Charlie
- "Modern Times" star
- Comic-genius Charlie
- UNITED ARTISTS COFOUNDER
- Who said "All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl"
- "Great Dictator" player of 1940
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 11, 2017
- New York Times - August 04, 2017
- Netword - July 17, 2015
- Washington Post - June 28, 2012
- Washington Post - December 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 25, 2007
- New York Times - September 16, 2007
- USA Today - July 05, 2007
- New York Times - November 29, 2006
- New York Times - December 01, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer chaplin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!