Clue: Diner choice
We have 1 answer for the clue Diner choice. See the results below.
- "Sic semper tyrannis" shouter
- Telephone location
- Voting site
- Carnival feature
- Diner option
- Ford's Theater gunman
- Diner seating choice
- Word that can follow the end word of 20-, 37- and 53-Across
- Dunking place?
- Diner seating option
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 01, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 18, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - June 22, 2012
- LA Times - May 05, 2012
- Washington Post - August 16, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Diner choice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!