Clue: Diner option
We have 2 answers for the clue Diner option. See the results below.
- "Sic semper tyrannis" shouter
- Telephone location
- Voting site
- Carnival feature
- Ford's Theater gunman
- Diner seating choice
- Word that can follow the end word of 20-, 37- and 53-Across
- Dunking place?
- Diner choice
- Diner seating option
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 07, 2016
- LA Times - January 28, 2011
- New York Sun - April 25, 2008
- New York Times - December 04, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Diner option that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!