Clue: Diplomat: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Diplomat: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Pres. appointee
- U.N. figure: Abbr.
- Many a retired gov.
- U.N. biggie: Abbr.
- State Dept. figure
- Presidential appointee: Abbr.
- UN delegate (abbr.)
- Goodwill rep.
- UN rep.
- U.N. diplomat
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 03, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 25, 2004
- New York Times - January 31, 1999
- New York Times - September 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Diplomat: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!