Clue: Pres. appointee
We have 2 answers for the clue Pres. appointee. See the results below.
- Diplomat: Abbr.
- U.N. figure: Abbr.
- Many a retired gov.
- U.N. biggie: Abbr.
- State Dept. figure
- Presidential appointee: Abbr.
- UN delegate (abbr.)
- Goodwill rep.
- UN rep.
- U.N. diplomat
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 08, 2014
- New York Times - July 18, 2008
- New York Times - May 25, 2007
- New York Times - March 03, 2002
- New York Times - January 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Pres. appointee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!