Clue: Direct ending
We have 4 answers for the clue Direct ending. See the results below.
- "Kid" of jazz
- Suffix with sens-
- Jazz trombonist Kid ___
- Rossini's "Count ___"
- Trombonist Kid ___
- Jazz trombonist Kid __
- Arm extension?
- Suffix with access
- Suffix with deposit or reposit
- Direct conclusion?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 04, 2016
- Universal - December 01, 2014
- LA Times - July 01, 2009
- Universal - September 30, 2008
- Washington Post - December 13, 2004
- Washington Post - August 09, 2004
- New York Times - July 29, 1999
- New York Times - June 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Direct ending that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!